Going on a whale-watching boat trip is a fun activity that you can do either alone or with a group of friends. If you are planning for such a trip, you should make sure that you have carried everything that will make your trip better.
What to Carry
- Camera: You should never forget to immortalise the beautiful moments that you will encounter during your trip. Go with a camera, or that can take good shots for you to keep or share with your friends on social media.
- Sunscreen: Since you will be spending a lot of time outdoors, you should carry sunscreen with you to avoid getting sunburn. You should also have sunglasses so that you do not hurt your eyes as you peer through the sunny day, trying to locate the whales.
- Smartphone: The value of a smartphone cannot be overemphasised when going for a whale-watching boat trip. If you do not have a camera, you can use your smartphone to take and store the pictures. If you love social media and you want to post your encounters on your platform as they are happening, a smartphone helps. Bringing a smartphone can also be helpful if you need a break, and you want to engage in online leisure activities like playing Play Spin palace and other online games.
- Binoculars: Having a pair of binoculars will make it easy for you to spot the whales even when you are not so close to them. You can buy cheap binoculars online and keep them for the entire duration of the trip.
- Jacket: The weather can get extremely cold and uncomfortable as you get into the realms of the deep waters. You need to have the right attire and protective clothing that will keep you nice and warm during the trip.